The World Zionist Congress Elections
January 21 - March 11
January 21 – March 11, 2020
The World Zionist Congress Elections are here, and our congregation’s votes are critical to maintaining a large Reform presence! The election is our chance to have the Reform Movement’s voice and priorities heard in Israel. It’s a powerful way to combat the discrimination the Reform Movement faces from the Israeli government.
Voting will take place from January 21 – March 11, 2020, and we will need to engage every single Reform Jew to vote for the Reform slate!
This is your chance to have your voice heard in Israel! Interested in getting involved? Here are a few ways you can help our cause:
- Learn everything you need to know about The World Zionist Congress Elections here.
- Volunteer for our congregation’s election initiatives. Please contact Burt Langer to get involved.
- Post on social media about the election using the campaign hashtag #VoteReformWZC.
- Donate to the Union for Reform Judaism.
- Spread the word! Encourage your family and friends to vote for the Reform Movement.
Only by growing the strength of the Reform Movement’s voice in the World Zionist Election can we ultimately make progress on the issues we care about: religious freedom, equality, pluralism and more. By working together, we can achieve amazing things!