- This event has passed.
Beth David Summer Blood Drive
July 8 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday, July 8 / 9:00am-2:00pm
URGENT NEED! WALK-INS WELCOME, or REGISTER HERE
* The Red Cross is urging blood donors of all blood types to give now.
* With many donors vacationing and schools that host blood drives on break, summer is an especially difficult time to collect enough blood donations to meet the needs of patients.
* Your donation is needed now to help ensure doctors and hospitals have what they need on the shelves for patients in need this summer.
* Do you know someone who has never donated before? Please encourage them to make an appointment with you. New donors are needed to help avoid shortages this summer.
* Remember: Donors can save time by using RapidPass to begin their health history. For more information, visit: redcrossblood.org/RapidPass .
* For detailed donor eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org
NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES!